Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy anniversary

Steve and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Thursday. While not as romantic as our first 2 anniversaries, we still managed to go out to dinner. We just went right when the restaurant opened and took the baby.

The third anniversary is the leather anniversary, but Steve doesn't wear much leather, and he's all set with wallets and belts, so I made him a video as a present instead. I worked on it whenever I had a chance during the day while he was at work and also in the middle of the night while I was up pumping. It tells the story of how we met and everything else that led to where we are today. I figure now that we are an old married couple with a kid, it's good to remember how things started and how it felt when we were exciting and new.

Here's the video (I warn you it's sort of long):

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE WORK ON THE SOUNDTRACK, as donna lewis feat Richard Marx is a power combo. the dazzling art and audio definitely more than compensates for the historical inaccuracy of that movie.