Saturday, April 25, 2009

34 weeks



I'm 34 weeks this week, only about a month left to go! I'm getting a lot of comments of the "Woah, you look really pregnant" variety. A lot of people have also noted that I'm carrying the baby really low, so it seems likes she's "dropped" (which is a sign of impending labor), but I think that I've always carried the baby low. I've never had the symptoms of carrying the baby high like acid reflux or shortness of breath, but I already have the symptoms of carrying a dropped baby like bladder pressure and things like that. Then there are others who reject the notion that the baby is really a girl due to my tummy looking like it's a boy. Well, they better not be wrong about the baby being a girl because everything we have is pink!

We had our last childbirth class this week. I was sort of sad that the series was over because this means that we're supposed to be childbirth experts now, and I still don't really feel ready for the experience. Stay in there, baby. We don't have the hospital bags packed yet.

0 comments: