Saturday, December 26, 2009

My first Christmas



Yesterday was a very special day. I got to get all dressed up, and there were a lot of people who came to see me. My Nai-nai, Ye-ye, and Lao-lao were all there, and they kept on fighting over who got to hold me.



My Uncle Hao was also there, and he liked to pinch my cheeks.



I got tired of posing for pictures. When do we get to the presents???



When I got my first present, I thought that I was just supposed to chew on the outside, but then Mommy and Daddy showed me how to unwrap it first.



I got a lot of really neat stuff! I got some very pretty foot-coverings that felt like extra hard socks, but darnit, I couldn't figure out how to tie the strings on them!



I also got a few nice and furry things, but I don't understand why Daddy kept on taking the best part of the present away and throwing it in the trash.



I even got presents out of the gigantic sock that Mommy hung up by the fireplace.



I really enjoyed my day. All the presents were great, but the best part was having all those extra people around to entertain me. Now that I know how the whole thing works, next year I'm going to start my Christmas shopping early.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to view these nice photos in Ruby's 1st Christmas. I can see Ruby is a small star of your family. She is lovely, active and very healthy, bringing big happiness for all of you. Congratulations and wish you Happy New Year!

Jin Yeye of Ruby
from Calgary, Canada