Thursday, April 15, 2010

Four generations



Last weekend my mom and grandmother came to visit us, bringing together four generations of mothers and daughters. My grandmother pointed out that at one time, each one of us fit inside the other like a set of Russian dolls.


As Ruby is the first person of the next generation in our family and this was the first time my grandmother met her in person, she was showered with love and affection.



Ruby's great-grandmother taught her how to bump heads on command.



This amused them both greatly.

Unfortunately, we all live very far apart, so we can't get together very often, although if we did, I have a feeling that Ruby would get very spoiled.

3 comments:

Yue-yue said...

Ruby is so lovely and should be spoiled!

Julien The Toddler said...

It was such a pleasure to meet your mother and grandmother!!!! Hope that Ruby is well :)

Debbie said...

That's so sweet! I love the pictures. =)