Sunday, June 13, 2010

My special day



Last week I turned one year old! Even though I don't feel any older, it was still a very important day. In fact, my Lao-lao, Lao-ye, Nai-nai, and Ye-ye ALL came to see me!



They were all lining up to play with me and feed me food and change my diaper!



Aaaah ... what service!

The main event was last Sunday when Mommy and Daddy threw a big bash in my honor. Everybody ran around all morning making food and hanging up decorations.





I decided to take that opportunity to have my morning nap. By the time I woke up, my guest had begun to arrive! There were so many big people that at first, I felt shy, so I made sure to hold onto Mommy real tight.



In no time at all, I came out of my shell and decided to entertain my guests with a song and dance.



Then everybody sang happy birthday to me, and I got a cupcake! I took a couple of bites to be polite, but I don't much care for sweets as I am trying to watch my figure.



I'd like to thank all of my guests for coming to my birthday party! Boy oh boy did I have a good time!!!

0 comments: