Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hand in hand

This morning Ruby and I went to the zoo to meet one of Ruby's newest little friends, Eva. Eva's mom and I met through one of Golden Gate Mothers Group's Specialty Subgroups for moms in their 20s. In a place like San Francisco being a mom in your 20s places you in quite a small club (there is also a subgroup for moms in their 40s, the size of which dwarfs the moms in 20s group). I connected with Eva's mom because we are the exact same age, and we both have daughters who are also the exact same age! Eva is one of the sweetest and brightest toddlers I have ever met. She speaks French and is very communicative. She loves to give kisses, and today she insisted on holding Ruby's hand at all times.



I can already tell that Ruby and Eva will become good friends.

0 comments: