Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy holidays!

Hi everybody! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! This year, ALL of my grandparents came to see me, so I had 2 Na-na's, 2 Ye-ye's, a Mommy and a Daddy to do my bidding. Boy oh boy did I live it up!



The night before Christmas, I was so excited for Santa Claus to come that I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep! That's why Mommy, Daddy, and I look sort of tired in these pictures.



I must have been a good girl this year, because I got SO MANY presents!





I was very happy to get many new books because I've never met a book I didn't like.



I also received my first potty, but I'm not sure yet what that's good for.



I very much loved my first piano, but I don't understand why it sounds better when Ye-ye presses the keys than when I do it.



After I opened all the presents under the tree, I got even more presents out of an extra large sock!



Santa Claus must have read my wish list because inside my stocking was a brand new hairbrush!





I spent the rest of the day brushing everybody's hair.





Some people had more hair to brush than others.



Even though I loved all of my presents, the best part of the holidays was spending time with my family!











0 comments: